merin

Progress: 40 %
Fangirl
Rainbow Rowell
Progress: 46/433 pages
Poseidon: Earth Shaker  - George O'Connor Short, succinct and to the point! A great introduction to how Poseidon, Hades and Zeus determined who would rule what. O'Connor also gave us quite a bit of background into Poseidon's character, and some of his more famous children (and I concur: Theseus WAS a jerk!). As a heads-up, there is a bit of gore, and some stylized nudity that is hidden fairly well in the illustrations. There's also some sexual content, but all you see in the pictures is some kissing, and considering we're talking about the Greek gods, said content should be expected. I want to read the first four books in this series before officially deciding, but I'm fairly certain I'll be adding it to my to-purchase list for my school library.An e-galley was provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.